WP Secure Review
Do Not Let Your Sites Hacked
WP Secure Review Introduction
Have you ever imagined that one day you wake up, open your browser and get the notifications “You are hacked!”? It will be the situation of “from something to nothing”. All of your work turns into nothing!
I am sure no one wants it to happen with your sites. So why don’t we prevent it before it may occur? Prevention is better than cure! And that is the reason why I want to write my WP Secure Review and introduce this bodyguard to your sites.
It is not a complicated software or a huge system, you will only need a small plugin to avoid any potential danger you may encounter. If you are still on the fence, give me your 5 minutes and you can thank me later!
WP Secure Overview
|Product Name||WP Secure|
|Launch Time||11:00 EST|
|Sales Page||CLICK HERE|
|Type of Product||General|
|Bonus||Yes, CHECK NOW|
|Refund||30 Day Money Back Guarantee|
What is WP Secure?
WP Secure is a plugin for WP sites. This plugin will protect your WP sites and leave no traits of vulnerabilities. It strengthens your credibility with many features which include access control, file integrity monitoring, and much more.
WP is the most popular used platform because of its simplicity and low price. However, this also makes it become the subject of spammers and hackers. There are many security plugins for WP. Unlike others, WP Secure focuses on changing the paths of your sites.
And if you are thinking of complex coding or setup, it is redundant in this WP Secure Review, because this plugin is totally simple. It does not require you to have any skills in advance. Within few clicks, it is ready to protect your sites against hazards and you can sleep soundly.
About the author
WP Secure is developed by Luan Henrique. He has been working with blogging on WP for years to accumulate a lot of experience. This guy is also a familiar vendor on affiliate platforms with many successful products.
He has partnered with many top marketers to make several effective software and plugins. Some WP products of him are WP Click Viral, and WP Video Genie. My favorite ones are FB Auto and ColdLeadz. These are red-hot products that any marketers want to claim for their own.
What are the main features of WP Secure?
As a usual user, you must be wondering how this product can protect your sites against danger from hackers. This part of my WP Secure Review will show you the answer immediately:
- Easy to use and setup your WP sites
- User-friendly even with newbie
- Simple work in clicking with no need for any tech skills in advance
- Hide all the signals of a WP sites to avoid being the target of automated attacks
- Provide default protection mode all on autopilot
- Option to customize your setting for different sites you own
- Change all the path of your sites like upload folder, theme path, plugin path, etc
- Secure all your folders, themes, uploads and plugins with clicks
- Change the main files and directories such as child template path, login URL, style file name, and much more
- Rename and hide all the plugins you use
- Edit the ajax files with admin ajax and post comment
- Change the path of other categories like author path, post query, category query, tag path,…
- Remove the meta tags of WP and hide files which are renamed
- Redirect the 404 pages
- Unlimited site license within only one purchase
How WP Secure works
As I have mentioned earlier in this WP Secure Review, this plugin works on automatically and easily. Watch out the guideline here:
Step 1: Install and integrate the plugin into your sites
Step 2: Choose setup, hit “save” to choose the default mode. Or manually edit the separate path by yourself.
Step 3: Enjoy your sleeping while your sites are guarded
I am sure you this is enough for you. In case you want more visual instruction, have a look at the demo video below:
My personal experience
In my opinion, this is a great plugin. WP is widely used with various potential threats. WP Secure helps you get rid of the worries like it made me feel comfortable with my sites. Even a beginner can use it with ease.
One more thing it is affordable for even local businesses. Many popular security plugins require membership payment such as Sucuri ($199.99 per year), Cloudflare ($20-$200 per month), Wordfence ($99 per year for a single license). Meanwhile, WP Secure is only $7 for the unlimited site license.
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use, no need tech skills
- Unlimited site license
- Provide default mode to work on autopilot
- Change all your paths easily
- Hide all the signals and vulnerabilities of a normal WP
- Affordable price
Price increases on dime sale
Price and Evaluation
The FE price of WP Secure is only $7. I think it is a real bargain with a security plugin. With only $7, you can protect your site without working hard coding any link and path. To make sure you get the most benefit, act quickly to get the lowest possible price.
In conclusion, in scale from 1 to 10, I will totally say yes for this small plugin. I hope my WP Secure Review can make you understand more about it. Thanks for reading and see you again later!